Stay Safe in Singapore: Emergency Numbers and Important Phone Numbers You Should Know
Welcome to Singapore! Whether you are a local, a Singaporean, or a foreigner, one thing is for sure – safety should always be a top priority. To ensure your well-being in this beautiful city-state, it is important to familiarize yourself with the emergency numbers and other useful phone numbers. In this blog post, we have compiled a list of essential phone numbers that everyone should know.
Accidents can happen anytime, anywhere. Knowing the correct emergency numbers can save lives. In Singapore, the following emergency numbers should be saved on your speed dial:
- Police: 999 – For any criminal activities, emergencies, or to report a crime.
- Ambulance: 995 – For medical emergencies and to request immediate medical assistance.
- Fire and Rescue: 995 – In case of fire or any other hazardous situations.
Remember, it is important to stay calm and provide accurate information when making an emergency call. The operators are trained to handle any situation and will guide you through the process.
Useful Phone Numbers
Aside from emergency situations, there are other useful phone numbers that you should keep handy:
- Singapore Tourism Board: 1800-736-2000 – For tourist information, attractions, and general inquiries.
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance: 1800-221-2121 – In case of car breakdowns or accidents on the road.
- Non-Emergency Ambulance: 1777 – For non-urgent medical situations or medical transport services.
- Weather Information: 6542-7788 – To stay updated on the latest weather conditions and forecasts.
Knowing these phone numbers will come in handy when you need immediate assistance or information.
Your safety is of utmost importance, and knowing the correct phone numbers to call during emergencies can make a huge difference. Take a few minutes to save these numbers on your phone, and encourage your loved ones to do the same. It’s always better to be prepared and have peace of mind.
Remember, safety starts with you. Stay safe, be vigilant, and enjoy your time in Singapore!